The average sunroom costs from $100 – $500 per square foot. Many factors determine the actual rate per square foot you will pay for your sunroom. This includes the sunroom style and the contractor whom you select for sunroom installations in Monterey, CA.
What do these rates equal when all is said and done? Well, for an 8×10 traditional sunroom, expect a cost of about $6,500. For a 10×10 sunroom, the cost increases to about $8,000. Nonetheless, the cost to add-on a sunroom to your home is beneficial.
Benefits of a sunroom addition include:
· Have space to enjoy life, use to work-at-home, or for your hobbies and projects. The versatility of the sunroom allows you to use this room however you want, with easy changes to customize it to your very own.
· Sunrooms add value to the property. You’ll appreciate the added value, especially should you decide to sell the home in the future. Sunrooms attract buyers and that means your home also sales faster.
· More living space equals a larger, more comfortable home.
· To ensure you get the best price for sunroom installation, complete the following steps before choosing a contractor:
· Compare, compare compare. Not only should you compare companies and compare their qualifications, compare the costs they offer as well. Most sunroom contractors offer no cost estimates upon request. Use them to get the best price for the job.
· Ask around. Word of mouth directs us to the people, products, and companies we need. So many people are great sources of information, including friends, neighbors, coworkers, and others.
· Choose the sunroom size best suited for your needs. When you have the exact sunroom size you need, you save money over long term costs and of course, the initial price.